This page is an example of a Year 8 Technology Class project
- Create a Weebly website: http://www.weebly.com/blog
- Research and find a YouTube video clip of someone performing one of your current performance pieces.
- Create a link to your Weebly website for this YouTube video clip.
- Watch and analyse the YouTube performance.
- Write a review/critique of the performance using 6 Points of Style as a basis for your review comments.
- HINT: write down your review as dot points NOT an essay.
- Six Points of Style criteria is given in your hard copy handout guide.
- Record your own performance of the same piece in performance practice class OR at home.
- Download an audio file of your performance onto your Weebly website.
- Review/critique your performance.
- Compare your performance with the YouTube clip already reviewed. Analyse similarities and/or differences using the Six Points of Style.
- Go online and research one of the following:
- Composer of your performance piece OR
- Genre or period (historical relevance, facts) of your composition.
- Write a 2 Paragraph document about your chosen option and insert 2 relevant photographs or pictures supporting your factual document.
- Your document must make sense and be relevant to your performance piece
My Review and critique of this performance using Six Points of Style
YouTube video of Radok Baborak performing Mozart's horn concerto No. 3 KV. 447 in Eb Major
Six Points of Style: Review and Observations
Other analytical factors:
Live performance of Mozart's concerto No. 3 in Eb Major (1st movement, Allegro) performed by Radok Baborak
Original Score: Horn concerto No. 3 in Eb KV.447
by W A Mozart